Thanks for checking out the Palisadian-Post website. This content is only available in the print edition of the Palisadian-Post.
On our website you can view select articles, photos and videos under the Breaking News, News, Sports, Pali Life, Food & Style and Real Estate pages. You can also access our community Events calendar and Post an Event to share your organization’s upcoming events.
If you’re visiting our website, it means you’re someone who wants to be informed about the Pacific Palisades community.
You’ve come to the right place.
Are you curious about what developer Rick Caruso is planning for his Palisades Village development? Would you like to know when family-friendly events are taking place in the Palisades? Do you want to know when new businesses open? Do you want to know if burglars have hit your neighborhood? Would you like to see photos of your kids and their friends in the pages of a newspaper?
In the print edition of the Post, you can get more of the stories and news you want and all the information you need to get the most out of your life in Pacific Palisades, including:
• In-depth investigative reports
• Exclusive updates on the Caruso development
• Meet Your Neighbor: Profiles on fascinating Palisadians
• Local crime reports & analysis
• Business news
• Education & School reports
• Local sports coverage
• Community activities
• Updates from community organizations
• Updates from local elected officials
• Analysis of how local politics affects the Palisades
• Philanthropy & volunteer opportunities
• Restaurant reviews
• 2 Cents column (where neighbors can complain anonymously)
• Letters to the Editor
• Photo essays
• Kids’ Page
BONUS #1: FREE Real Estate News & Views Monthly Section
With the print edition, you’ll also receive a FREE monthly section on the local real estate industry, including:
• Home Spotlight featuring a spectacular residence on the market
• Home sales in your area
• List prices vs. sale prices
• Movie Star Homes
• Q&A interviews with local real estate professionals
• Tips on how to sell your house faster for the highest price
• And much more…
BONUS #2: 6 FREE Magazine Issues
With the print edition, you’ll also get 6 FREE issues of 90272 Magazine, a glossy special section that is delivered with your newspaper:
• Sanctuary: Palisades Lifestyle
• Travel Tales & Summer Camps
• Back to School
• Dining Guide
• Guide to Fourth of July in Pacific Palisades
• Holiday Guide
What are people saying about the Palisadian-Post?
“Community newspapering at its best.” — Los Angeles City Councilmember Mike Bonin
“It’s the power of the Palisadian-Post and what the paper is able to do and its reach into the community.” — Pacific Palisades Honorary Mayor Jake Steinfeld
“I love my Pali-Post and can’t live without the 2 Cents column.” — Reader
The print edition of the Post and all of these FREE BONUS items are delivered right to your mailbox every week. Concerned about the environment? We are too. That’s why our newspaper is printed on recycled newsprint and why we work with one of the leading local major print houses to keep our ecological footprint to a minimum.
You can stay informed about your community and get all of these FREE BONUS items for the low cost of $69 a year—that’s $1.33 a week, which is less than one bagel at Noah’s, one doughnut at Palisades Garden Cafe or one croissant at Maison Giraud.
Have questions? We’d love to hear from you. Call us at 310-454-1321 or email us at email@example.com.