Collection and Use of Information
Palisadian Post receives and may store any information you enter in on the Site or provide us in any other way. This may include personal information by which users are identified (user names, email address, first and last name, street address and telephone number).
Personal information may be used for general purposes, including, but not limited to, sending you Palisadian Post’s newsletters, notifying you of updates and other products or services that may be of interest to you, requesting your voluntary opinion/feedback on current products and/or services and communicating with you in general.
Palisadian Post also may receive and store information on our server logs about your browser and/or computer, including, but not limited to, IP address, pages viewed and requested, referring website and web browser software (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc.).
When you visit the Site, Palisadian Post may assign a “cookie” to your computer. Web cookies are small-unique identifier text files that allow a web server to recognize that you are a user that accessed the server on previous occasions.
Palisadian Post does not sell, rent or share the information with other people or nonaffiliated companies except when we have your permission or under the following instances:
(1) To send marketing and other communications to our visitors about Palisadian Post products or services;
(2) To third party vendors that provide business services to Palisadian Post, including customer service, marketing, etc.;
(3) In response to court order, subpoena, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law;
(4) To exercise or establish our legal rights and/or defend against claims;
(6) In connection with a corporate transaction (e.g. consolidation, merger, sale of assets, etc.); or
(7) Providing anonymous or aggregate information (i.e. non-personal and non-billing information) to third parties (e.g. investors, advertisers, business partners and clients) to the extent necessary to allow them to understand the kinds and number of visitors to the Site and how those visitors use the Site.
Collection and Use of Information through Other Host Sites
Palisadian Post has employed appropriate physical, procedural and technological measures to help protect your personal and/or other information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, we CANNOT guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your information for improper purposes. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of personal and/or other information saved to the Site.
Feedback and Posting to Public Areas of the Site
We do not claim ownership of any feedback, reviews, questions, comments, ideas, suggestions, images and/or the like contained in any submission you submit via the Sites. However, by posting any of such contents to any area of the Site by electronic mail, postings on this Site or otherwise, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Palisadian Post and its designees an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, fully sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, publish, perform and display such contents and to incorporate such contents into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. Furthermore, you grant Palisadian Post an absolute right to use, distribute, publish or display such submissions for marketing purposes. Palisadian Post may also contact you for further information concerning your submissions.
Any of your personal information posted in public areas may be accessed, collected and used by others over whom we exercise no control. Palisadian Post is not responsible for use by third parties of information you post in public areas of the Site nor is Palisadian Post responsible for any personal information posted in the public areas by any of its users.
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 881 Alma Real Dr Suite #213, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.