The following crime report is supplied by the Los Angeles Police Department West L.A. Division. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
17300 block of Sunset – At 1o:20 a.m. July 7, a possible homeless dispute led to a suspect stabbing another person in the leg, according to LAPD. There’s no further description of the suspect.
Sunset/Muskingum – At 12:05 a.m. July 5 four men were reported to have struck a victim in the face with their fist and then fled the area. Police describe the suspects as a white man, black hair, 5’9” and 145 pounds and between 17 and 18 years old; a Hispanic man, bald, 5’6” and 150 pounds and between 15 and 16 years old; a black man, black hair, 5’9” and 135 pounds and between 16 and 17 years old; and a white man, no further description.
17300 block of Sunset – A 23-year-old woman was arrested at 5:30 p.m. July 7 and charged with embezzlement for allegedly activating gift cards without providing payment while working at the victim’s business.
Pacific Coast Highway/Temescal Canyon Road – A 64-year-old man was taken into custody at 7:30 p.m. July 9 for a felony narcotics warrant.
Grand theft auto
- 1600 block of Palisades Dr. – Between 5 p.m. July 11 and 5:30 p.m. july 12, suspect stole a vehicle from the street.
- 16000 block of Northfield – Between 5 and 10 a.m. July 12, a suspect took a victim’s vehicle from the street.
16600 block of Marquez Ave. – Between 7:40and 8:20 a.m. July 11, the suspect smashed a window on a vehicle and took a purse, money and a wallet.
- 1100 block of Embury St. – Between 4 p.m. June 19 and 8 a.m. July 8 a suspect entered a home through an open window and took jewelry.
- 900 block of Haverford – Between 10 p.m. July 8 and 6:30 a.m. July 9, a suspect pried open a door to enter the property but did not take anything.
- 16800 block of Pacific Coast Highway – At 12:30 p.m. July 6, a suspect cut a lock to enter a garage and took power tools. Police describe the suspect as a male.
1200 block of Tellem Dr. – Between 9 and 11 a.m. July 11, a suspect took a victim’s suitcase from their courtyard.
- 14800 block of Pacific Coast Highway – At 10:05 p.m. July 9, a suspect entered a victim’s business and took food without paying. Police describe the suspect as a man, 5’7” and between 110 and 130 pounds and between 20 and 25 years old.
- 200 block of Entrada – At 12 p.m. July 5, a suspect took a cell phone from a lemonade stand while the victim was getting ice from inside his home.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.