The following crime report is supplied by the Los Angeles Police Department West L.A. Division. Arrests do not indicate a conviction.
700 block of Brooktree – Between June 23, 9:30 p.m. and June 24, 6:45 a.m., a suspect entered a home through an unlocked door and took clothing and the vehicle keys.
Suspect ID’d in bottle assault
Sunset/Palisades Dr. – June 16 at 9 p.m. A suspect became angry and struck the victim over the head with a bottle. Police describe the suspect as a white man, brown hair, 44 years old, hazel eyes, 170 pounds, 5’8” and possibly with the first name “Ken.”
DUI following accident
Marquez/Sunset – June 23 at 4:30 p.m. A 57-year-old man was arrested and charged with DUI after being involved in a traffic collision.
Burglaries (1 arrest)
- 700 block of Chapala Dr. – June 26 at 10 a.m. Three men, ages 34, 37 and 39, are arrested at the intersection of Mandeville Canyon/Mandeville Lane for a construction burglary on Chapala.
- 600 block of El Cerco Pl. – Between June 25, 4:15 p.m. and June 26, 12:10 p.m., a suspect entered a location under construction and took tools.
- Latimer Road – Between June 22, 7:15 p.m. and June 28, 9:30 a.m., a suspect entered a home through an unlocked upstairs winder and took a purse, camera and silverware.
Thefts from vehicles
- 16100 block of Sunset – Between June 28, 8 p.m. at June 19, 8 a.m. a suspect smashed a window on the vehicle and took a laptop computer and golf clubs.
- Temescal Canyon/Sunset – June 28 between 7:15 and 8:!5 p.m., a suspect smashed a vehicle window and took a wallet, money and keys.
16700 block of Monte Alto Pl. – June 15 between 2 and 5:30 p.m., a suspect took a laptop computer during an open house showing.
This page is available to subscribers. Click here to sign in or get access.