2017 MR. PALISADES & MISS PALISADES TEEN CONTEST
April 26th, 2017
at Palisades High School, 15777 Bowdoin St.
Presented by The Palisadian-Post & The Pacific Palisades Chamber of Commerce
A Palisades tradition, the Miss Palisades (since 1959) and Mr. Palisades (since 1990) Teen Contest has been held to select a young woman and a young man to represent teens in our community. We are looking for Leaders. Creators. Artists. Inventors. Volunteers. We are out to find the best and brightest. Mr. & Miss Palisades is designed to motivate our teens, recognize the role they play in our society, promote unity in our community, assist in gaining self confidence, and provide an unforgettable experience of being part of this memorable event. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain! At the fun and entertaining event, contestants will introduce themselves, answer a few questions and perform a “talent.”
Special note about Talent: Don’t have a “typical” talent like singing or piano? No worries! Show a video of your sports achievements, show off your DJ skills, do a martial arts demonstration, tell jokes, do silly pet tricks with your dog – the idea is to have fun. We can help you fine-tune your “talent.”
Mr. and Miss Palisades will each be awarded a $1,000 cash prize, a year of free food at Palisades Garden Café.
Questions? Please contact:
Palisadian-Post, firstname.lastname@example.org, 310-454-1321
Rules & Eligibility
1. Must be 14-18 years of age and a resident of Pacific Palisades. Eligibility will be limited to teens who will be in the Los Angeles area during the 2016-2017 school year.
2. The contest will be limited to the first 16 participants whose fully completed application has been received by the Palisadian-Post. A maximum of 8 contestants of one gender may participate.
3. Must participate in Palisadian-Post and/or community events for a minimum of 20 hours during the year.
4. Contestants agree that all publicity photographs taken during the Palisades Teen Contest will become property of the Palisadian-Post.
5. Contestants agree to participate in the event on APril 26th 2017 and to attend a minimum of 2 dress rehearsals.
6. Two runners-up will be selected in case winners are unable to serve out their full tenure. Runners-up who take over the duties and title of the chosen representatives will be
entitled to a proportionate share of the scholarship fund established.
Official Entry Form
For more information, contact the Post at email@example.com or (310) 454-1321.